Here's what I've been reading about this week:
- As you begin to think about resolutions for the coming year, here are 26 things every person should do for themselves at least once a year.
- Entertaining this month? Here's the best way to fake a clean house.
- The myth of easy cooking.
- On my meal plan this week.
- My boys would go CRAZY for this! Also, I totally made their year when I bought tickets TWO months ago for the FIRST showing on opening night? The countdown is definitely on (11 more sleeps, if you're curious).
P.S. Who needs toys when your mom has a basket full of cookie cutters?